Friday, May 28, 2010

Tame my mind


A million thoughts in my mind,

A zillion voices to call them mine.

A face stranger than my own,

I see the world the way I’d never known.


Flashes of memories haunt like never before,

Intrepidly remain transfixed with the running sore.

There are decisions to be made in the 11th hour.

For ‘THEY’ expect me to meet the raised BAR.


I see my love slip away in the shiny sand,

I feel my fate is nothing but a far away land.

I see my dreams blow up in air,

I feel I should call it a day for I can’t let ‘IT’ sear.


I make an attempt to put it off for forever,

And I quiver to think that it won’t be so sober.

Amongst the cacophony, I read the sign.

It’s nothing but frenzy in my mind.


So, of all the things that I can’t mend,

Of all the whims that I can’t comprehend,

To free myself from the clutches of time,

I need to tame my mind.


I NEED TO TAME MY MIND…

6 comments:

  1. Truly intriguing. Masterpiece :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some how I could relate the chaos in my mind... every word is just at the right place...
    Good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Prahsant: Thanks bro...I know man...Lets catch up sometime..

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) thank for beautiful poems :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janne!
    Thanks. I am glad you liked my work. :)

    ReplyDelete