Friday, March 4, 2011

I see you...


I see YOU smile and I smile with YOU,
And when I see YOU laugh, all I want is YOU.
Where are YOU? Where should I seek YOU?
I long for YOU and I can’t live without YOU…


What magic have YOU done to me?
I care for nothing and I am down on my knees.
I have lost my mind and my heart is not my anymore…
All I want is YOU and nothing else for sure.


They say I am mad and I wouldn’t say I am not,
For I wander like a cloud in search of YOU.
And lay intoxicated in your gaze since the time I saw YOU.
I seek for YOU; yearn for YOU, like moth to light.


 I stumble on stones and hurt my toes,
I die each day and bleed from running sores.
I live on to only catch just a glimpse of YOU.
For I cannot fight this feeling I have for YOU.


I know I have to be here for quite a while,
And I need to wait for my turn, keep walking miles…
All I wish YOU is to give me strength to bear this time,
Till the time I am yours and YOU are mine!


*Dedicated to Avatar Meher Baba.

2 comments:

  1. Meher Baba Ki Jai <3
    As always this was beautiful touching to me :)
    Namaste
    Janne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avatar Meher Baba ki Jai!
    Thank you Janne... :)
    Baba bless you. <3

    ReplyDelete