Sunday, May 12, 2013

Your play

Something has changed in between us,
It's either for You or me or for both of us.
Something has gone missing for sure.
And my life not the same anymore.

I seek answers in questions that never existed up till now,
I seek freedom in bondage I don't really know how.

But I know for sure that its Your presence that has shaped my life this way,
I was lost in the fast lane like just another ordinary guy.
It is Your healing touch that gave me purpose to live,
it is Your existence that made my life come alive!

As I reach out for You in hope of being with You,
I see myself lose everything one by one.
I am scared but I ain't stepping till it is done,
For it is You and Your pleasure that matters, I have learned.

It is all for You, just You and no one but You,
For it is You who is going to break my fall and help me rise.
Rise above all that never existed--across the temptations of the seven skies!
AMBKJ  

Rahul Atrishi

No comments:

Post a Comment