Friday, June 24, 2011

Forgive me.


I have committed a mistake,
I have broken a promise.
I have let YOU down once again,
I have hurt YOU time and again.

And there is no reason YOU should forgive me,
There is no chance to let it be,
‘Coz I have hurt YOU once more,
I have been a lonely looser like never before.

I know YOU will walk away from me,
YOU wont love me the way it had always been,
And I have no reason to wish that YOU stayed,
‘Coz it me and not YOU who has strayed.

Here I am wanting YOU to give me another chance,
A chance to mend my ways and do what I should have done,
A chance to love YOU the way I should have always done,
A chance to bring back the old days, relive the charm.

I know for sure I may be a lone soul from here on,
I may trip over, hurt myself all along.
And I might not be able to pull it through,
For I realize I am nothing without YOU.

Now I am down on my knees once more,
I hope YOU stay back and don’t exit the door.
I hope YOU forgive me and give me another chance,
A chance to be better, more true this time!
-Rahul Atrishi

*Dedicated to the LORD.

2 comments:

  1. Hei Rahul
    another good poem :) strong
    and thoughtful. I like it.
    Baba is always forgiving and loving <3
    Janne :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Janne! <3
    Nice to hear from you...again.. :-)
    Yeah, hope He forgives me.... I was upset for two days then I received signs that suggested it was necessary to not think over it....
    Thanks a lot Janne. :-)

    ReplyDelete