Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Happy Birthday!

I may be the last person to wish you happy birthday,
And I know I am late by quite a few days.
But all I wish to tell you is this ain’t the reason to say,
‘Coz I saved the last and a bit more just for today.


I thought a lot about what I could get for you,
Browsed through shops and galleries thinking of you.
But I couldn’t find anything as true as you,
So, I summed it up in words only for you.


Now, here I am penning down a few thoughts on you,
Hope it adds up for the moments lost, like the way I do.
And it brings smile on your face and gives warmth to you,
For I wish to make this day memorable for you.


So I wish happy birthday to you,
Wish all your dreams come true.
May God bless you,
And you find someone as special as you!
 -Rahul Atrishi

2 comments:

  1. :) liking this one :) so warm and nice
    Great you found some time to write something new :)
    Take care
    Baba bless
    :)Janne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Janne,
    Always the first one to comment. :-)
    Yeah, I was happy to write one too! :-)

    Thank you. <3
    Baba bless you too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete